Disposable protective coveralls made of plastic film laminated for sanitary use
Individual category protective equipment compliant with the superior health institute
Production of disposable protective coveralls made of plastic film laminated TNT which ensure protection in accordance with the device directive individual protection (PPE), Categories III, Type 5/6.
During production, the non-woven fabric is coupled with a technical and waterproof plastic film that makes these suits antibacterial and resistant to infectious agents.
Suits tested and certified, developed and produced to become a safe medical and sanitary protection device
They are waterproof disposable products that form a barrier against dry and wet particles and splashes of chemical substances, isolate from liquids and protect from biological agents.
Being produced with light and resistant materials, they offer excellent wearability and are configured as ideal protective devices for all hospital staff even in extreme conditions, eliminating the risk of infection or contamination by external agents and ensuring complete and tested biological protection.
All suits are tested and comply with UNI UNI EN 795 (requirements for clothing and surgical drapes) and UNI EN 4 6 (bacteriological protection).
- Designed to ensure high protection and high comfort
- Total barrier against particles, chemicals and biological agents
- Insulation from liquids
- Reduce the accumulation of electrostatic charge
- Bacteriological protection tested in accordance with EN 4 6
- Compliant with UNI standards UNI EN 795
- Compliant with the directive on personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Made of TNT material laminated with plastic film
- Lightweight and with excellent wearability
- Suitable for a wide range of applications and ideal as medical protection devices
- Material: TNT laminated with plastic film
- Protection class: III
- Disposable: yes
- Color: white
- Measurements: one size request more information on coats automotive range
- * PRODUCT TEMPORARILY NOT AVAILABLE
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON COATS 2 AUTOMOTIVE RANGE
This form is protected by reCAPTCHA. To send the message you must have accepted theCookies policy