Category individual protection devices in compliance with the superior institute of health
Production of disposable waterproof headgear made of non-woven laminated with plastic film that ensure protection in compliance with the directive on personal protective equipment (PPE), Categories III, Type 5/6, in order to protect doctors, nurses and healthcare personnel.
During production, the non-woven fabric is coupled with a technical and waterproof plastic film that guarantees antibacterial characteristics to the gowns and makes them safe and resistant to infectious agents such as viruses and bacteria. Not only that: our hats guarantee total coverage against dry and wet particles, splashes of chemical substances and biological agents, becoming a perfect ally in the most extreme situations and health emergencies.
Headwear tested and certified, developed and produced to become a safe medical and healthcare protection device
The light and resistant materials with which they are produced make the gowns comfortable and easy to wear, but absolutely reliable and durable.
They are configured as ideal protection devices for all hospital and healthcare personnel, eliminating the risk of contagion or contamination from external agents and ensuring complete and tested biological protection.
All our gowns are tested and CE marked according to UNI EN 4 6: 004 and UNI EN ISO 6 : 0 .
- Designed to ensure high protection and high comfort
- Total barrier against particles, chemicals and agents biological
- Total insulation from liquids
- CE marked according to UNI EN 4 6: 004 and UNI EN ISO 6 : 0 .
- Compliant with the Personal Protective Equipment Directive (PPE)
- Made of non-woven material laminated with plastic film
- Lightweight, durable and with excellent wearability
- Suitable for a wide range of applications and ideal as medical protective equipment
- Material: TNT laminated with plastic film
- Protection class: III
- Disposable: yes
- Color: white
- Measurements: One size
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON COATS 2 AUTOMOTIVE RANGE
This form is protected by reCAPTCHA. To send the message you must have accepted theCookies policy